Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

8 Best Things About Sodexo Dining

1. Lack of Variety
Who really wanted the burden of choosing anyways?
 2. Old Food
I know I avoid getting pizza all day long just so I can grab the oldest, crunchiest slice on the platter for dinner. Who’s with me? 
3. Out of Order
Hey, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? 
4. No fresh fruit
Is it just me, or is it a great day when there is no fresh fruit available as a side in the pub? I guess now I have an excuse for eating unhealthily... 
5. Dirty Tables
I don’t know of anyone who doesn’t go to the pub for its world-renown trash and ketchup-infested tables.
6. Hair in Food
Extra protein? Thanks for having my back, Rockhurst! 
7. Wrong Orders
Mistakes happen of course, but for the love of a Jesuit, a vegetarian black bean burger means that the burger is vegetarian. As in NO meat... As in full of vegetables like the picture above.... My deepest condolences to all other vegetarian Hawks flying around campus.
8. Digestion issues
I don’t really think any comment is necessary here...


Hopefully, Rockhurst University is seriously considering the upcoming renewal of Sodexo’s contract and looking for ways to improve for next semester. In the mean time, have fun detoxing over break, Hawks. Birds of a feather, detox together! Merry Christmas!


By Abbie Gittinger

No comments:

Post a Comment